Take the challenge!
About the programme
Want to be considered top talent in climate innovation? This programme is for you.
In order to obtain the EIT Climate-KIC certificate you will:
- Enrol at one of our partner universities in one of the specified master degree programmes
- Participate in our four week climate innovation summer school
- Attend our series of thought-provoking talks and seminars
- Spend 30 ECTS of your master programme outside of your home university, e.g. by doing an internship or thesis research abroad
- Take complementary courses in climate sciences or entrepreneurship
- Write your Master thesis on a topic related to climate innovation
Benefits of the Master School
We offer you career-enhancing qualifications of the highest quality designed to extend and deepen your knowledge. You will receive tuition from the brightest academic minds in the climate change space, located in the best academic institutions across Europe.
EIT Climate-KIC provides you with unrivalled professional opportunities. Our combined network of academic institutions and innovative corporations is a unique opportunity to realise your career aspirations and extend your professional contacts.
You always have great ideas, but you lack the skills to actually make them become real? We teach you the right set of skills to be able to commercialise your climate change idea.
You are tired of standardised education and want to be able to sharpen your own vision for climate change? We are dedicated to help you explore and realise your own vision for climate change by mentoring and practical support.
Network and community
You become part of an unprecedented, active and influential network of entrepreneurs, businesses, regional governments and academic institutions.
Graduates automatically become members of the EIT Climate-KIC Alumni Association. Here you will receive access to the other community resources (entrepreneurship support, research opportunities, networks with our partners).
You will also be the first to receive opportunities from within our community including PhD positions, job opportunities, research and innovation projects and start-up matching.
Add value to your Master programme
The EIT Climate-KIC Master School adds extra value to selected master degree programmes at our partner universities. Upon successful completion, you will receive an EIT Climate-KIC certificate in addition to your regular degree.
Would you like to:
- Gain the tools to make a vital contribution to climate change and adaptation?
- Develop an entrepreneurial career which serves your community?
- Explore opportunities to commercialize your ideas?
Then join our programme which offers an unique arena to deepen and extend your knowledge, gain credibility and develop your business opportunities throughout Europe and beyond. Complement the master’s degree programme you are already enrolling for and become part of a community that creates real solutions for climate change mitigation and adaptation.
- Discover how the latest climate change science is being transformed into new products and services
- Examine market drivers of climate innovation, including policy, legal and financial incentives or constraints
- Explore the potential for launching your start-up business venture with support from our business coaches and our pre-incubation programme
The European Institute of Innovation & Technology (EIT) has introduced the EIT Label as a certificate of quality that is awarded only to excellent educational programmes. Learn more about EIT Label here.