Application Deadlines and Info Sessions
When can I apply?
Applications are currently closed for the Master School.
Specific info sessions will be held at your University. Please write to email@example.com to connect with your local manger for dates and location.
Is the Master School right for you?
To be considered, you must have been accepted for one of the specified Master programmes at one of our partner institutions.
Our selection is based on the following criteria:
- Extra-curricular activities
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Climate change attitude
- English language skills
An interview forms part of the selection procedure.
Eligible candidates hold the following qualifications:
- Have affinity with sustainability and climate-change
- Are ambitious and driven
- Are open-minded and eager to learn
- Have an interest in entrepreneurship
- Are willing to make an extra effort next to their studies
- Are fluent in English
- Are willing to travel to other EIT Climate-KIC locations in Europe
The programme is free of charge. The only costs that will occur are travel costs to and from the summer school. Occasionally, you will also have to pay for your own food and beverages supply on the Journey.